Although a San Diego native, Monique began her legal career in Paris, France, and London, England, working in the area of international commercial arbitration. Upon returning to San Diego, Monique wanted her work to improve clients’ lives and well-being. This desire led her to the trusts and estates field, where she first practiced as a solo practitioner and later joined Brierton, Jones and Jones, LLP. In addition to her work with the firm, Monique is a director of the Probate Attorneys of San Diego and enjoys cooking with her family or walking her dogs at Fiesta Island.
Areas of Practice
- State Bar of New York, 2007
- The State Bar of California 2017
- University of Nottingham, School of Law, L.L.B. (Hons), 2006
- UC Berkely, Comparative Literature, 2000
- Probate Attorneys of San Diego (Member and Director)
- San Diego County Bar Association