Prior to joining Brierton, Jones & Jones, LLP, Alexandra worked as a law clerk and then as an associate attorney for an estate planning firm in San Diego. During law school, Alexandra worked as a judicial extern for the Honorable Thomas J. Whelan and the Honorable William V. Gallo at the United States District Court, Southern District of California, San Diego, CA. She has also previously worked in the area of business immigration.
Areas of Practice
- State Bar of California, 2019
- University of San Diego, School of Law: Juris Doctor, 2018
- University of Virginia: B.A., Foreign Affairs, 2013
- California Lawyers Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- San Diego County Bar Association, Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Section
- Probate Attorneys of San Diego